Your trusted source for precision quality Laser & CNC cutting & engraving
You are only limited by your imagination!
We at JR Laser Solutions are committed to maintaining the privacy and security of the personal information of all the visitors to this web site.
This policy defines the commitment of JR Laser Solutions to protect the privacy of Personal Information that is collected or used in the course of conducting JR Laser Solutions business.|
JR Laser Solutions will not use or share, with a third party, any information collected at this page for direct marketing purposes. We may use the information to investigate security breaches or cooperate with authorities pursuant to a legal matter. We may also remove all the personally identifiable information and use the rest for historical, statistical or scientific purposes.
We respect the privacy rights of individuals. JR Laser Solutions will respect the legal requirements that exist regarding the privacy of Personal Information and is committed to complying with all applicable law. JR Laser Solutions will, from time to time, review its Personal Information collection, use, and disclosure practices in order to assure compliance with laws and regulations.
We provide information security. JR Laser Solutions will maintain the security of Personal Information, and protect the integrity of such information, with a commercially reasonable degree of care.
If you e-mail us, you are voluntarily releasing information to us. Your e-mail address will be used by JR Laser Solutions to respond to you. We will not use the information that can identify you, such as your e-mail address, for direct marketing purposes.
We will disclose Personal Information when required by Law or court order. JR Laser Solutions will under certain circumstances permitted or required by law or court order, collect, use, and/or disclose Personal Information pursuant to procedures that do not require giving notice or conducting related activities (for example, in connection with law enforcement investigations).
We retain the flexibility to change this policy. JR Laser Solutions will, and reserves the right to, modify and update this policy or its related business practices at any time.
JR Laser Solutions Terms and Conditions
If any modification is unacceptable to you, you shall cease using this site.
If you do not cease using this site, you will be conclusively deemed to have accepted the change.
When you create your own qr codes and submit them to JR Laser Solutions for engraving, We suggest that you need to test your QR code at final size, and on a production sample for large orders. We are not responsible for the item you order in which the QR code is not functional. Please be sure that you can test before item is produced. We are not responsible if you enter incorrect information in the form when you create your QR code. Test, test, test, before you order anything, as you alone are responsible for your order.
The term “JR Laser Solutions” or “us” or “we” refers to the owner of the JR Laser Solutions.com website. The term “you” refers to the user or viewer of our website.
*You must be 18 years and older to use this site, or have the permission of parents/legal guardian.
* The content of the pages of this website is for your general information and use only. It is subject to change without notice.
* Neither we nor any third parties provide any warranty or guarantee as to the accuracy, timeliness, performance, completeness or suitability of the information and materials found or offered on this website for any particular purpose. You acknowledge that such information and materials may contain inaccuracies or errors and we expressly exclude liability for any such inaccuracies or errors to the fullest extent permitted by law.
* Your use of any information or materials on this website is entirely at your own risk, for which we shall not be liable. It shall be your own responsibility to ensure that any products, services or information available through this website meet your specific requirements.
* This website contains material which is owned by or licensed to us. This material includes, but is not limited to, the design, layout, look, appearance and graphics. Reproduction is prohibited other than in accordance with the copyright notice, which forms part of these terms and conditions.
* Unauthorized use of this website may give to a claim for damages and/or be a criminal offense.
* From time to time this website may also include links to other websites. These links are provided for your convenience to provide further information. They do not signify that we endorse the website(s). We have no responsibility for the content of the linked website(s).
* Your use of this website and any dispute arising out of such use of the website is subject to the laws of Florida.
* JR Laser Solutions is not responsible for any incorrect or inaccurate Content posted on theJR Laser Solutions Website, whether caused by users of the JR Laser Solutions or by any of the equipment or programming associated with or utilized in the website. Profiles created and posted by Members on the JR Laser Solutions Website may contain links to other websites. JR Laser Solutions is not responsible for the Content, accuracy or opinions expressed on such websites, and such websites are in no way investigated, monitored or checked for accuracy or completeness by JR Laser Solutions. Inclusion of any linked website on the JR Laser Solutions website does not imply approval or endorsement of the linked website. When you access these third-party sites, you do so at your own risk. JR Laser Solutions takes no responsibility for third party advertisements which are posted on the JR Laser Solutions website, nor does it take any responsibility for the goods or services provided by its advertisers. JR Laser Solutions assumes no responsibility for any error, omission, interruption, deletion, defect, delay in operation or transmission, communications line failure, theft or destruction or unauthorized access to, or alteration of, any User or Member communication. JR Laser Solutions is not responsible for any problems or technical malfunction of any telephone network or lines, computer online systems, servers or providers, computer equipment, software, failure of any email or players due to technical problems or traffic congestion on the Internet or on any of the JR Laser Solutions services or combination thereof, including any injury or damage to Users or to any person's computer related to or resulting from participation or downloading materials in connection with the JR Laser Solutions website. Under no circumstances shall JR Laser Solutions be responsible for any loss or damage, including personal injury or death, resulting from use of the JR Laser Solutions website, from any Content posted on or through the JR Laser Solutions website, or from the conduct of any Users of the JR Laser Solutions, whether online or off line. The JR Laser Solutions Services are provided "as-is" and “as available” and JR Laser Solutions expressly disclaims any warranty of fitness for a particular purpose or non-infringement. JR Laser Solutions cannot guarantee and does not promise any specific results from use of the JR Laser Solutions Services.
In using this Site, you agree to not:
1. upload, download, post, email or otherwise transmit any materials including but not limited to text, data, photos, graphics, stitch files, or any of these elements in combination as a design for products available on this Site or otherwise ("Content") that are unlawful, harmful, threatening, abusive, vulgar, harassing, defamatory, obscene, pornographic, profane, indecent, inflammatory, libelous, tortious, hateful, racially, ethnically, socially, politically, legally, morally, religiously objectionable or otherwise objectionable, or invasive of another's rights including but not limited to rights of celebrity, privacy and intellectual property.
2. impersonate any person or entity or falsely state or otherwise misrepresent your affiliation with a person or entity;
3. upload, download, post, email or otherwise transmit any Content that may infringe any patent, trademark, trade secret, copyright or other intellectual or proprietary right of any party. As a guideline, you may contribute only original work that you have created yourself from original elements. This means you can't use images of celebrities or corporate products, nor images, text, or design that you've copied from a website without written permission from the owner. You cannot create a "new" image using elements from images other people have created. And you cannot contribute a quote or a slogan that is substantially the same as something already written by someone else. By uploading any Content, you represent and warrant that you have the lawful right to reproduce and distribute such Content and that the Content complies with all applicable federal, state and local laws, regulations and ordinances;
4. upload, download, post, email or otherwise transmit any Content that would constitute or encourage a criminal offense, violate the rights of any party, or that would otherwise create liability or violate any local, state, national, or international law;
5. upload, download, post, email or otherwise transmit any unsolicited or unauthorized advertising, promotional materials, junk mail, spam, chain letters, or any other form of solicitation;
6. upload, download, post, email or otherwise transmit any material that contains software viruses or any other computer code, files or programs designed to interrupt, destroy or limit the functionality of any computer software or hardware or telecommunications equipment;
7. upload, download, post, email or otherwise transmit false or misleading information;
8. disrupt or interfere with the security of, or otherwise abuse, the Site, or any services, system resources, accounts, servers, or networks connected to or accessible through the Site or affiliated or linked websites.
9. access, tamper with or use non-public areas of the Site. Unauthorized individuals attempting to access these areas of the Site may be subject to prosecution;
10. disrupt or interfere with any other user's enjoyment of the Site or affiliated or linked websites;
11. frame or link to the Site except as permitted in writing by JR Laser Solutions;
12. incorporate images or names that would violate a person's right of privacy or publicity; or
13. incorporate a celebrity, current or former leader, politician, religious figure, convicted criminal or notorious person, or other famous person's name or likeness.
You acknowledge that JR Laser Solutions does not pre-screen submitted Content, but that JR Laser Solutions and its designees shall have the right (but not the obligation) in their sole discretion to reject or remove any Content that is available via the Site. Without limiting the foregoing, JR Laser Solutions and its designees shall have the right to remove any Content that violates the Agreement or is otherwise objectionable to JR Laser Solutions. You agree that you must evaluate, and bear all risks associated with, the use of any Content, including any reliance on the accuracy, completeness, or usefulness of such Content. You acknowledge that you may not rely on any Content, created by or submitted to, JR Laser Solutions. You acknowledge and agree that you are responsible for the creation and compilation of your Content, and that neither JR Laser Solutions nor any other party involved with the production of any product incorporating such Content assumes that responsibility.
You acknowledge and agree that JR Laser Solutions may preserve Content and may also disclose Content if required to do so by law or in the good faith belief that such preservation or disclosure is reasonably necessary to:
(i) comply with legal process;
(ii) enforce this Agreement;
(iii) respond to claims that any Content violates the rights of third-parties; or
(iv) protect the rights, property, or personal safety ofJR Laser Solutions, its users and the public.
You understand that the technical processing and operation of the Site, including your Content, may involve
(i) transmissions over various networks; and
(ii) changes to conform and adapt to technical requirements of connection networks or devices.
You agree that you are responsible for actions and communications undertaken under your account. JR Laser Solutions takes no responsibility and assumes no liability for any Content uploaded or otherwise transmitted by or to you or by or to any third-party, or for any mistakes, defamation, slander, libel, omissions, falsehoods, infringement, obscenity, pornography or profanity you or a third party may encounter. You agree to waive any claims against JR Laser Solutions and its affiliates, contractors, agents and employees for losses, damages and injuries which are based on or relate to communications, Content or materials on the Site. You agree to indemnify JR Laser Solutions and its affiliates from all claims and expenses, including reasonable attorney's fees, which claims are based on or arise from your violation of any of the provisions of this Agreement.
You agree that you will use this Site in accordance with all applicable United States federal, state and local laws, statutes, regulations and ordinances and will not take any action that harms or violates the rights of any person or entity.
You acknowledge and agree that any Content, including but not limited to text, data, photos, graphics, etc. or other material contained or distributed on or through the Site, by JR Laser Solutions, its advertisers or other third parties, is protected by trademarks, service marks, patents, copyrights, or other proprietary rights and laws. You may not use or distribute any Content received through the Site without the authorization of the Content owner. You agree not to publish, reproduce, copy, in whole or in part, nor upload, download, post, email, sell, or otherwise distribute Content available through the Site, in violation of applicable copyright and other intellectual property laws.
You retain all ownership rights to your Content submitted to the Site. By submitting Content to JR Laser Solutions, you grant JR Laser Solutions a nonexclusive, worldwide, transferable license to use, copy, reproduce, modify, publicly display, and distribute your Content.
You acknowledge and agree that the Site and any software provided to you or used in connection with the Site, including, for example and without limitation, any API's or other scripts ("Software") contains proprietary and confidential information that is protected by applicable intellectual property and other laws. Except to the extent that a separate click on agreement applies to a particular piece of Software, subject to your compliance with the terms and conditions of this Agreement,JR Laser Solutions grants you a non-exclusive, non-transferable, license to use the Software solely as necessary to use this Site and provided that you agree not to modify, rent, lease, loan, sell, distribute or create derivative works based on the Site or the Software, in whole or in part.
The intellectual property rights in or relating to the content of any notes, messages, e-mails, postings, letters, ideas, suggestions, concepts or other written materials which you submit or communicate toJR Laser Solutions (excluding your Content you submit) will automatically be deemed to be assigned, granted and transferred by you to JR Laser Solutions upon their submission or communication toJR Laser Solutions, and you do assign all rights therein to JR Laser Solutions and agree that the same will automatically become the property ofJR Laser Solutions and thatJR Laser Solutions may use, exploit, copy, publish, implement, transfer and in all other ways deal with such materials and all of the intellectual property rights therein in any way and for any purpose JR Laser Solutions may elect, forever.
You represent and warrant that you are the owner of the content which you submit and that the content does not infringe upon the property rights, intellectual property rights, (copyrights and trademarks) or other rights of others. You also represent that there are no outstanding disputes in connection with the property rights, intellectual property rights or other rights in the content or any parts of the content. You hereby represent and warrant to us that this agreement has been duly and validly executed and delivered by you and constitutes your legal, valid and binding obligation, enforceable against you in accordance with its terms; and that the execution, delivery and performance by you of this agreement are within your legal capacity and power; have been duly authorized by all requisite action on your part; require the approval or consent of no other persons; and neither violate nor constitute a default under the (1) provision of any law, rule, regulation, order, judgment or decree to which you are subject or which is binding upon you, or (2) the terms of any other agreement, document or instrument applicable to you or binding upon you.
You agree to defend, indemnify and hold JR Laser Solutions and JR Laser Solutions owners, officers, directors, employees, agents and licensors harmless from all judgments, awards, losses, liabilities, costs and expenses, including but not limited to reasonable attorney's fees, expert witness fees, and costs of litigation arising out of or based on (a) Content you submit, post to or transmit through the Site, (b) your use of the Site, (c) your connection to the Site, (d) your violation of the Agreement or (e) your violation of any rights of a third party.